Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Favorite car

Now a day, the technologies are improved. The machine is better than the other in past. In the people’s opinion, they have the favorite car in their mind. For example, Mr. Top like to drive Toyota but almost of them, they have no chance to drive their favorite car because it is depend to many thing.
My favorite car is the Ferrari car. It is very very expensive. Some people can get the Ferrari car by easy but some people can not get it in their life because it is depend on their job, how much money that they earn it? For example, Mr. Paradorn Srichaphan, he is the first tennis player in Thailand. He can buy the Ferrari car very easy because he earned the money from his job. In my opinion, the Ferrari car is the car in the world because you can see by there are many style of the Ferrari cars were produced and about the cost of them. It is the famous band car from the past. The first Ferrari car was produced. It did not famous and it could not sold because that car was the new style and people in that time had not seen the style like it yet. It is so different that make people in the time like it but when time past, some people, they had the new vision and they were interested in the Ferrari car. Then the Ferrari car became famous car in the world but there are many sport car are produced to sell and they are competition it together. I think the Ferrari car is the best car and it is the most my favorite car that I like. In the future, I think when I can get a good job and I can earn so much money, I will keep my money to buy the Ferrari car first. I like the red color so my car that I will buy it will be red color too. And that car would be the sport car is the car that can sit only two persons. But now I think “if I buy the Ferrari car, I will spend more money because of gasoline cost is go up and go up. So the Ferrari car is the fast car and it use more gasoline.
In our of the mind of everybody, they have their car and they would like to get it but it is depend on themselves that how can you get it? Such as, keep the money, and etc. But remember it is only dream. The truth will happen in the future and no one can not know that what will happen in the future?.

No comments: