Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dream

When you sleep, there is some imagine about many thing that are happening while you are sleeping that is call “Dream”. The dream, there are two kind of it. First, the good dream. Second, the bad dream.
First, the good dream is you are sleeping and you dream, you imaging in the good thing that happen to you or you do the good thing for yourself or to other people. For example, you dream that you are the good guy and you are helping people who need you to help him. Second, the bad dream is there are the bad things that happen to you in your dream, hurt you or make you to let you down, or etc. that all are the bad for you. For example, you dream about while you are on the road and then there is the one car crush you and you hurt or you need to go to the hospital or you die. The two kind of dream are happen all of the people in the world. Some people think when you have the bad dream last night, today you will unlucky and that is the important reason for life because when you know something that bad to you, maybe you shock or you lose your self confident. My brother, he is a good example. He dream that he drove the car and he crush to the other car and he hurt very much so tomorrow morning when my brother and I went out to have breakfast outside, he told me that “Sam today you drive” I asked him back “Why” he answered me “because last night I had the bad dream. I dream I drove a car on the road and crush to the other car. So to the best way to do, I give you a key to drive the car for today because I lose my self confident. You can see by this example that the dream can make people fear or brave. The another example about the good dream. In Thailand, when you dream, in the dream you see a number maybe four or seven then you think that someone told you this is a lucky number so when you wake up in the morning, you go to buy the lottery which it has number four or number seven because you think this is a lucky number that can make you win the lottery. Maybe you can not but in the best way, people have to think if there are two ways to choose, which way is the best way for them to choose. So it is the same at the example because the number four or number seven maybe it is not the lottery number but it is a number of your money that you have in your pocket.
In my opinion, Although in my dream, there is bad dream that happen to me but I do not care about it because it just only dream. I think the dream is happen by the brain that on the day we think a lot of thing and there is something that you think many time and your brain is remember it then your brain keep it to continue your thinking.

No comments: